Site Help and Accessibility
This page is provided as a target for pages that I want to be accessible, and
therefore need some form of site help.
Not all pages within the site are accessible (especially scratch/test pages),
and some will have their own site_help, but this page acts as generic help for
The following accesskeys may be defined on this site
Note that the original source for this (
UK government accesskeys system),
has been re-archived to
Users of different browser / operating system combinations need to use
different key combinations to use accesskeys:
- Chrome on Windows: Press the Alt key and an access key at the same time.
- Firefox on Linux: Press Alt, Shift and an access key at the same time.
- Internet Explorer 4 - access keys not supported
- Internet Explorer on Windows: Press the Alt key and an access key and then press Enter or Return.
- Mac (Apple Macintosh) - Press the Ctrl key followed by an access key.
- Netscape 4 - access keys not supported
- Netscape Navigator on Windows: Press the Alt key and an access key at the same time.
- Opera - does not support numeric access keys